close
Yo在外地巧遇多年不見的好友吉兒獅...
驚訝的兩人會有什麼樣的對話呢?
Yo: Jill? Jill Lion? Is that you?
吉兒?吉兒獅?真的是你嗎?
Jill: Well, if it isn't YOYO?
咦,這不是YOYO嗎?
Yo: I can't believe I 've run into you in Japan!
真不敢相信我會在日本遇見妳!
Jill: Yeah. What a small world!
是阿,世界真小!
Yo: You can say that again.
你說得沒錯!
Jill: It's been, what, about ten years since I saw you last?
自從上次見到你到現在大概有..呃..十年之久了吧?
Yo: Yeah, something like that. It's been a while, anyway.
是阿,好像是吧. 反正,已經有好一段時間了!
Jill: What are you doing here in Japan?
你來日本做什麼呢?
Yo: Travelling, and you?
來旅行,你呢?
Jill: Me, too.
我也是
Yo: Let me buy you a drink.
我請你喝一杯!
Jill: You're on!
好啊!
全站熱搜