Jill: YoYo. Remember that jacket you lent me last week?
Yo: Yeah, my favorite yellow one.
I don't know how to say this...but I lost it.
Yo: Oh,no. I loved that jacket.
Jill: I know. I feel terrible.
So I bought you this one to replace it.
Yo: Wow! Thanks, Jill! This one is even nicer!
Jill: I am glad that you like it.
1. I'm terribly sorry! 我真的很抱歉!
2. Please forgive me. 請原諒我.
3. Uh-oh, my fault! 喔喔,是我的錯!
4. Oops, that was me. 糟糕,就是我(做的)!
5. I beg your pardon. 對不起(請再說一次)
6. Pardon me 對不起
如果只是一時造成人家不便 就用excuse me/pardon me)
(正式說法是 I beg your pardon.)
7. Oops a daisy. 糟糕!
8. I didn't mean to do that. 我不是故意的.
9. It was an accident. 那是個意外 (不是故意的)
10. Sorry to disturb you. 很抱歉打擾到你