Yo在外地巧遇多年不見的好友吉兒獅...

驚訝的兩人會有什麼樣的對話呢?  

 Yo: Jill? Jill Lion? Is that you?

      吉兒?吉兒獅?真的是你嗎?     

Jill: Well, if it isn't YOYO?     

      咦,這不是YOYO嗎?

Yo: I can't believe I 've run into you in Japan!

      真不敢相信我會在日本遇見妳!

Jill: Yeah. What a small world!  

      是阿,世界真小!

Yo: You can say that again.

      你說得沒錯!

Jill: It's been, what, about ten years since I saw you last?

      自從上次見到你到現在大概有..呃..十年之久了吧?

Yo: Yeah, something like that. It's been a while, anyway.

      是阿,好像是吧. 反正,已經有好一段時間了!

Jill: What are you doing here in Japan?

      你來日本做什麼呢?

Yo: Travelling, and you?

      來旅行,你呢?

Jill: Me, too.

      我也是

Yo: Let me buy you a drink.

      我請你喝一杯!

Jill: You're on!

      好啊!

 

創作者介紹
創作者 咻狐隊隊長 的頭像
咻狐隊隊長

咻狐特攻隊

咻狐隊隊長 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()